NOTICE: Due to the heavy volume of requests, the U.S. State Department is experiencing a delay in passport application processing. We encourage you to apply as early as possible.
To renew your passport please follow the passport renewal instructions on the State Department's website.
Please renew your passport by mail if all of the following are true:
Your Most Recent U.S. Passport:
- Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application
- Was issued when you were age 16 or older
- Was issued within the last 15 years
- Was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change
If any of the above statements do not apply to you, you must apply in person.
Passport processing location:
- District Clerk's Office: 1085 Pearl Street, Rm 203, Beaumont, TX 77701
Passport Renewal Fees
|Passport Renewal, applicant age 16 and over
Payable by check or money order to U.S. Department of State (no credit cards accepted)
|Expedited Passport Fee||$ 60.00|
|Returned Check Fee||$ 30.00|
THESE FEES MUST BE PAID BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE (NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED)